The following are deployment considerations for deploying on-prem hosts:
- Bare-metal systems running Linux and Docker version 1.13.0 to 17.08.
- The minimum supported Docker version is 1.13.0.
- Non-standard paths to the Docker daemon socket, such as during Docker installation with Snap, are not supported.
- Kubernetes is not supported.
- VMs that are deployed on VMware ESXi servers version 5.5, 6.0, or 6.5
- VM infrastructures such as Hyper-V or KVM, running Linux and Docker version 1.13.0 or above. For information about the supported Linux VMs for Hyper-V, refer to this article.
Infoblox has validated the following platforms:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2
- CentOS 7.3.16
- Ubuntu 16.04.2.