To set up the Endpoint service, complete the following tasks:
- Download the Endpoint ZIP file
- Troubleshooting BloxOne Endpoint
- Downloading Endpoint
- Install Endpoint on Local Devices
- Checking Endpoint Status
- Upgrading Endpoint
- Viewing Endpoint Devices
- Creating Endpoint Groups
- Editing Endpoint Groups
- Removing Endpoint Groups
- BloxOne Endpoint Group Assignment
- Configuring BloxOne Endpoint Protected Bypass Mode
You can view the list of devices on which Endpoint has been installed. For information, see Viewing Endpoint Devices. To view the list of endpoint groups, see Viewing Endpoint Groups. For information on troubleshooting Endpoint, see Troubleshooting BloxOne Endpoint.
The Endpoint automatically upgrades itself whenever a new version of the client is available on the Cloud Services Portal. For more information, see Upgrading Endpoint.