You can use the Global Policy Object (GPO) feature to install Endpoint on multiple Windows devices.
To install Endpoint on multiple Windows devices, complete the following:
- In the Cloud Services Portal, click Administration -> Downloads
- On the Downloads page, click Download Windows Client Installer Package to download the latest version of the Endpoint ZIP file on the supported Windows server that you plan to use for the deployment.
- On the Windows server, open a MSI editor such as SuperOrca or Orca, navigate to the GPO-share folder, and then open the Property of the BloxOne Endpoint .msi file.
- Add the following property to the .msi file:
CUSTOMER_ID: Copy and paste the customer ID of the portal account as the value. You can find the customer ID in the customer_id.txt file contained in the BloxOne Endpoint ZIP file.
- Exit the MSI editor to save the configuration.
- On the Windows server, open the Group Policy Management Console (GPMC). Depending on your Windows server, refer to the Microsoft documentation for information about how to install GPMC.
- Create a new GPO and add all client devices on which you want to deploy Endpoint to the GPO.
- In the GPMC console tree, navigate to GPO Server -> GPO-share, and then copy and paste the Endpoint package to the GPO-share folder. Note that GPO-share is a shared folder for the client devices.
- Check your client devices to ensure that no previous versions of BloxOne Endpoint were installed. Remove all older versions if they exist.
- In the GPMC, navigate to Computer Configuration -> Policies -> Software Settings -> Software Installation.
- In the right-hand column, right click and select New -> Package, and then upload the latest version of Endpoint package.
Once the upload is complete, Endpoint is automatically installed on the client devices.
This page has no comments.