On the Endpoint Groups page, Cloud Services Portal displays the list of all endpoint groups residing on your network. An Endpoints Group is a defined group of endpoints containing any number of endpoints (minimum of one endpoint). You can view detailed information about an endpoint group along with the current status of each endpoint that is a member of the endpoint group. By default, the Cloud Services Portal displays the name of the endpoint group, including the number of endpoints residing within an endpoint group, any internal domains lists and associated security policies, and if bypass mode has been enabled or applied to an endpoint group.
To view information about Endpoint devices, complete the following:
The Manage -> Endpoint Groups page displays the list of Endpoint groups you have created.
To view information about Endpoint groups:
- From the Cloud Services Portal, click Manage -> Endpoints.
- On the Endpoints page, click the Endpoint Groups tab.
- Cloud Services Portal displays the following for each endpoint group:
- NAME: The name of the endpoint group.
- DESCRIPTION: The description about the group.
- ENDPOINTS: The total number of endpoints in the group.
- INTERNAL DOMAINS LIST: The internal domains list contains domains served by local DNS servers that you want to reach them without interruptions.
- ASSOCIATED POLICY: The name of the security policy with which the group is associated.
- BYPASS MODE: Bypass mode must be enabled on the group level so that the bypass configuration can be used. The bypass mode setting is inherited whenever a new endpoint group is created. The user can change the settings at a group level. The group level setting will override the setting established at the default endpoint group setting.
You can also do the following on the Endpoint page:
- Select an endpoint group and click -> Edit to modify endpoint group information. You can also select the respective endpoint group and click the Edit button to modify it
- Select an endpoint group and click -> Remove to delete the endpoint group. You can also select the respective endpoint group and click the Remove button to delete it.
- Select an endpoint group and click -> Disable to disable the endpoint group.
- Select an endpoint device and click Move to move it to a different endpoint group.
- Click Export to CSV to download a list of BloxOne endpoint groups.
- Click the Refresh button to update data on this page. Active filters will be preserved when refreshing the records.
Click to select the columns you want to display or use the arrow keys to reorder the columns.
Select an endpoint group to view additional details in the right panel. You can collapse the right panel by clicking.
- Enter the value that you want to search in the Search text box. The Cloud Services Portal displays the list of records that match the keyword in the text box.
Click and then to filter data by the available values.
- Column Sorting: All columns on the page can be sorted by clicking the label in the column header. When the sorting order is changed, the page view will default back to the first page of records.
- Page Size Control: Select the number of records to view per page by clicking the view option (25, 50, 100) on the bottom-left of the screen.
- Page View: Select what page of records to view by clicking the page option (Page 1, 2, . . .) located on the bottom-right of the screen.
For information on viewing endpoints, see the following:
This page has no comments.