On the Endpoints page, the Cloud Services Portal displays the list of local and remote devices, including devices on which BloxOne Endpoint has been installed. You can view detailed information about these devices and their current status. By default, this list includes all devices that are active, inactive, or disabled. By default, the Cloud Services Portal displays the first page of endpoint devices.
To view information about Endpoint devices, complete the following:
- From the Cloud Services Portal, click Manage -> Endpoints.
- On the Endpoints page, the Cloud Services Portal displays the following for each device on which Endpoint is installed:
- DEVICE NAME: The name of the device.
- USER NAME: The user name that is used to log in to this device.
- ENDPOINT GROUP: The BloxOne Group to which the device belongs.
- MAC ADDRESS: The MAC address for the device.
- ENDPOINT VERSION: The BloxOne Endpoint version that is installed on the device.
- OS VERSION: The OS version that is currently running on the device.
- LAST SEEN: The timestamp when the device was last seen on the network.
- LAST IP ADDRESS: The list of IP addresses that have been associated with this device.
- STATUS: The current status of the device.
- Active: The device is currently online and active.
- Inactive: The device is currently offline and inactive.
- Disabled: The device has been disabled.
You can also do the following on the Endpoint page:
- Select an endpoint device and click -> Edit to modify endpoint information. You can also select the respective endpoint and click the Edit button to modify it.
- Select an endpoint device and click -> Remove to delete the endpoint. You can also select the respective endpoint and click the Remove button to delete it.
- Select an endpoint device and click Move to move it to a different endpoint group.
- Click Export to CSV to download a list of BloxOne endpoints.
- Click the Refresh button to update data on this page. Active filters will be preserved when refreshing the records.
Click to select the columns you want to display or use the arrow keys to reorder the columns.
Select an endpoint to view additional details in the right panel. You can collapse the right panel by clicking.
- Enter the value that you want to search in the Search text box. The Cloud Services Portal displays the list of records that match the keyword in the text box.
Click and then to filter data by the available values.
- Column Sorting: All columns on the page can be sorted by clicking the label in the column header. When the sorting order is changed, the page view will default back to the first page of records.
- Page Size Control: Select the number of records to view per page by clicking the view option (25, 50, 100) on the bottom-left of the screen.
- Page View: Select what page of records to view by clicking the page option (Page 1, 2, . . .) located on the bottom-right of the screen.
For information on endpoint groups, see the following:
- Creating Endpoint Groups
- Viewing Devices within an Endpoint Group
- Moving a BloxOne Endpoint to an Endpoint Group
- Upgrading Endpoint
- Checking Endpoint Status
- Troubleshooting BloxOne Endpoint
- BloxOne Endpoint Protected Bypass Mode
- Adding Internal Domains to an Endpoint Group
This page has no comments.