To view BloxOne Mobile Endpoint in the Cloud Services Platform, complete the following:
On the Mobile Endpoints page, the Cloud Services Portal displays the list of mobile devices, including devices on which BloxOne Mobile Endpoint has been installed. You can view detailed information about these devices and their current status. By default, this list includes all devices that are active, inactive, or disabled. By default, the Cloud Services Portal displays the first page of endpoint devices.
To view information about mobile devices, complete the following:
- From the Cloud Services Portal, click Manage -> Endpoints.
- On the Mobile Endpoints page, the Cloud Services Portal displays the following for each device on which Endpoint is installed:
- Active: The device is currently online and active.
- Inactive: The device is currently offline and inactive.
- Disabled: The device has been disabled.
- DEVICE NAME: The name of the device.
- USER NAME: The user name that is used to log in to this device.
- ENDPOINT GROUP: The BloxOne Group to which the device belongs.
- MAC ADDRESS: The MAC address for the device.
- ENDPOINT VERSION: The BloxOne Endpoint version that is installed on the device.
- OS VERSION: The OS version that is currently running on the device.
- LAST SEEN: The timestamp when the device was last seen on the network.
- LAST IP ADDRESS: The list of IP addresses that have been associated with this device.
- STATUS: The current status of the device.
On the Mobile Endpoints page, you can select a mobile device and click the Endpoint Status tab to enable or disable the mobile device.
To enable or disable a mobile device, select the mobile device and click -> to enable or disable it. To remove a mobile device, select the mobile device. Note that the selected mobile device must be disabled prior to its removal. Click -> Remove to delete the mobile device. You can also select the respective mobile device and click the Remove button to delete it.
You can also perform the following on the Mobile Endpoints page:
- Select a mobile endpoint device and click Move to move it to a different endpoint group.
- Click Export to CSV to download a list of BloxOne Mobile Endpoints.
- Click the Refresh button to update data on this page. Active filters will be preserved when refreshing the records.
- Clickto select the columns you want to display or use the arrow keys to reorder the columns.
- Select an endpoint to view additional details in the right panel. You can collapse the right panel by clicking.
- Enter the value that you want to search in the Search text box. The Cloud Services Portal displays the list of records that match the keyword in the text box.
- Clickand thento filter data by the available values.
- Column Sorting: All columns on the page can be sorted by clicking the label in the column header. When the sorting order is changed, the page view will default back to the first page of records.
- Page Size Control: Select the number of records to view per page by clicking the view option (25, 50, 100) on the bottom-left of the screen.
- Page View: Select what page of records to view by clicking the page option (Page 1, 2, . . .) located on the bottom-right of the screen.
For additional information on BloxOne Mobile Endpoint and MDM management, see the following:
- Mobile Endpoint Management
- Downloading and Enrolling of BloxOne Mobile Endpoint on Your Device
- Enrollment of BloxOne Mobile using Workspace One MDM
- Enrollment of BloxOne Mobile Device Management App using Cisco Meraki
- Enrollment of BloxOne Mobile Device Management App using Microsoft Intune
- Enrollment of BloxOne Mobile Device Management App using MobileIron
- Viewing BloxOne Mobile Endpoint on Your Device
- Viewing Mobile Endpoint Groups in the Cloud Services Portal
- Viewing Mobile Endpoint Reports in the Cloud Services Platform
This page has no comments.