To install Endpoint on standalone devices:
- Create a folder on the local device before you download the Endpoint ZIP file. Infoblox recommends that you make this an exclusive folder for the Endpoint files.
- Follow instructions sent by your administrator to download the Endpoint ZIP file on your local device, depending on whether your administrator sends an email message or provides you with a web page to which you can access.
- Extract the ZIP file to the folder that you created earlier, and then properly extract the ZIP file.
NOTE: Ensure that you extract all the files from the ZIP archive before starting the installation process. Otherwise, the installation might fail if there is any missing file.
- Go to the folder that contains all the extracted files and click the BloxOneEndpoint-x.y.z.pkg file if you are an Apple Mac user, or click the BloxOneEndpoint-x.y.z file if you are a Microsoft Windows user. Note that x.y.z in the file name represents the BloxOne Endpoint version number.
- The BloxOne Endpoint Setup Wizard appears when you run the installer program. Click Next.
- Enter the destination folder in which you want to save the BloxOne Endpoint application. Click Next.
- Click Install in the wizard to install BloxOne Endpoint.
- Click Finish when the installation completes.
This page has no comments.