A maximum of ten domains can be added to an organization's watched domains list.
To import a
To add watch domains to Custom Lookalike Monitoring, do the following:
- Log in to the Cloud Services Portal.
- From the Cloud Services Portal, click Reports -> Lookalike Domains.
- On the Watched Domains page, click Watched Domains located above the top action bar.
- On the Watched Domains page, click Create to display the Add Domain dialog to add a domain to the watch list.
- In the Add Domains dialog, complete the following steps:
- Domain-of-Interest: Add the name of the domain you want to add to your organization's lookalike domains watch list. Only second-level domains can be added to a watch list. Each watched domain must be composed of two contiguous alphanumeric strings separated by a dot (example: string1.string2). Domains must be a minimum of five characters in length not counting the top-level domain, in order to be added to the list (example: 12345.com) . Domains with fewer than five characters, not counting the top-level domain, cannot be added to the watch list (example: 1234.com). This is a required field.
- DESCRIPTION: A description for the watch domain being added. This is an optional field.
- Click Save & Close to add the domain to the lookalike domain Watched Domains list.
For additional information on monitoring lookalike domains, see the following:
This page has no comments.