You can revoke a join token that you no longer need it, or if it the its security has been compromised.
To revoke a join token, complete the following:
- From the Cloud Services Portal, click Manage → On-Prem Hosts.
- Click the Join Tokens tab.
- On the Join Tokens page, select the check boxes of the join tokens you wan to revoke.
- Click the Revoke button. In the dialog box, click Revoke to confirm.
- Once you revoke a token, the token status changes to Revoked and it is not longer valid, and you will not be able to use it to deploy any virtual appliances.
- Revoking a join token only prevents new on-prem hosts from joining the Cloud Services Portal, it does not affect the on-prem hosts that have already joined using the same token.
This page has no comments.