- Export DNS, DHCP, and IPAM objects
- Export on-prem hosts
- Export tags
- View exported objects within the Cloud Services Portal
- Download exported objects in a JSON or CSV file, and store them in a different location
- Edit a JSON or CSV file by adding or modifying objects
- Import a downloaded or edited JSON or CSV file into the same or different user account in the Cloud Services Portal
This feature can import at most 35,000 objects at a time. On average, an imported file with 35,000 objects will be approximately 50 MB in size.
The following diagram explains the import and export processes at a high level:
Use this feature to perform the following actions:
This page has no comments.