- Export DHCP and IPAM objects.
- Export On-Prem Hosts.
- Export Tags.
- View a list of exported objects within the Cloud Services Portal.
- Download the exported objects in a JSON or CSV file, and store them in a different location.
- Edit the JSON or CSV file to add or modify the objects.
- Import the downloaded or edited JSON or CSV file into the same or different user account in the Cloud Services Portal.
This feature can import at most 35,000 objects at a time. On average, an imported file with 35,000 objects will be approximately 50 MB in size.
The following diagram explains the import and export processes at a high level:
Use this feature to do the following:
This page has no comments.