This release of Data Connector supports only IPv4 addresses.
To deploy the end-to-end Data Connector solution, complete the following by referring to the information provided in each section:
- Review the prerequisites and requirements, then set up your environment and components accordingly.
For information, see Data Connector Deployment Requirements.
- Create a join token if you do not already have one.
For information, see Managing Join Tokens for Data Connectors.
Set up the Data Connector VM (virtual machine) using either the Docker or OVA package (for container and VM) that Infoblox provides, and connect the virtual machine to the Cloud Services Portal using the join token.
For information, see Deploying the Data Connector VM.
You deploy the Data Connector VM as an on-prem host running the Data Connector service in BloxOne DDI and BloxOne Threat Defense Cloud.
- Log in to the Cloud Services Portal, locate the on-prem host or the Data Connector VM, rename the host, and enable the Data Connector service on it.
For information, see Viewing and Modifying Data Connector Configuration.
Before you configure traffic flows for the Data Connector, you must first set up the sources from which you want the Data Connector to collect data.
BloxOne Threat Defense Cloud is pre-configured as the source and destination. BloxOne DDI is pre-configured as the source. No configuration is required on your part.
For information, see Configuring Sources.
- You must also configure the destinations to which you want the Data Connector to send source data.
For information see Configuring Destinations.
- Optionally, you can add ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) filters to extract specific source data before Data Connector sends the data to the configured destinations.
For information, see Configuring ETL filters.
- Once you have configured sources, destinations, and ETL filters, you can configure traffic flows that define the type of source data being collected from the sources and the destinations the data is being sent. For information, see Configuring Traffic Flows.
This page has no comments.