- From the Cloud Services Portal, click Manage -> On-Prem Hosts.
- Click the Join Tokens tab, and then click Create Token.
- On the Create Token page, complete the following:
- Name: Enter a name for the new token.
- Description: Enter a description for this token,
- TAGS: Click Add to associate keys with the on-prem host and specify the following:
KEY: Enter a meaningful name for the key, such as a location or a department.
VALUE: Enter a value for the key. For information about tags, see Managing Tags.
- Click Save & Close.
- The join token string appears in the Copy Token? dialog box. Click Copy to copy the token. You should copy the token string and save it in a place where you can find it later. You need this token string when you configure your virtual on-prem hosts.
The join token you created appears only once in the dialog box. When you close the dialog, you will not be able to retrieve the join token. Ensure that you copy it and save it on your system for future deployment purposes.
You can now deploy the virtual on-prem host using either the Docker or OVA package that Infoblox provides. For information about how to deploy virtual on-prem hosts, see Deploying BloxOne DDI.
This page has no comments.