The BloxOne DDI provides an easy-to-use interface that simplifies core network services management. Its navigational tools enable you to quickly move through the application and retrieve the information you need. The figure below illustrates the typical layout of the BloxOne DDI interface.
- Click IPAM/DHCP, DNS,or On-Prem Hosts to create DNS or DHCP objects.
- Click Create, Edit, or Delete buttons to create, modify, or delete a record.
- Click to select and reorder the columns to be displayed on the interface.
Click to view more information about a specific item.
Enter the value that you want to search in the Search text box. The application displays the list of records matching the keyword in the text box. Click the x icon to clear the value entered in the text box.
- Click to view the utilization details or click to view the details in a tabular format.
Click to filter the objects by name, type, and description. To add more filters, click
. Click to clear the filters.
- Click to view notification messages.
- The name of the user who has logged in to the application is displayed beside .
- Click and select one of the following actions from the drop-down menu:
View our external Help Site to access online help pages.
View external Support Site to access the Infoblox Support Portal.
The picture below illustrates the typical layout of an editor page in the BloxOne DDI interface.
When you define an object or modify an existing object in BloxOne DDI, you can click Expand All Sections to expand all sections simultaneously or click Collapse All Sections to collapse all sections simultaneously in the respective page. Click the Sections drop-down list to view the sections in the respective page. You can then click on a specific section to expand it and view or modify the values.
This page has no comments.