The Administration → License Entitlements page displays the list of services that are licensed to your BloxOne Cloud account. It displays the following information:
- SERVICE: The BloxOne service to which your account is entitled.
- SERVICE LEVEL: The service level for the specified BloxOne service.
- START DATE: The date when the service becomes effective.
- END DATE: The date when the service expires.
You can also do the following on this page:
Click to select the columns you want to display or use the arrow keys to reorder the columns.
- Enter the value that you want to search in the Search text box. The Cloud Services Portal displays the list of records that match the keyword in the text box.
- Click Export to CSV to export the data to a CSV file.
This page has no comments.